We follow the syllabus prescribed by GSEB which is further strengthened by notes from CBSE and ICSE syllabus. This additional study material is especially designed by our Academic Research Team (ART) in a way which contributes to intellectual development and at the same time does not put the child under the burden of syllabi.
- Building on learning curve: Nachiketa schooling system emphasizes on the overall intellectual, aesthetic, physical and cultural growth of the child.
- Building academic challenges: In our school, GSEB syllabi is strengthened by CBSE & ICSE board syllabi so that parents can educate their children in GSEB with all advantages of skill based education of CBSE & ICSE board. Maths, Science & English specially are taught by keeping in view the national entry-level examinations.
During these formative academic years, we work consistently towards empowering our students for the real world. For this,
We emphasize on:
- Well-researched projects.
- Field trips.
- Augment classroom instructions for the development of positive attitudes and healthy habits.
- Create an environment where students are encouraged to question, analyse and be creative.
We, at Nachiketa Schooling System, believe that education must not be restrained in any boundary; be it the boundary of school compound or syllabus. To educate the students in real sense, certain hours are invested to understand and cherish the real taste of environment as well as realities of the society they are living in. Throughout these tours, they learn to recognize the need of the others and are motivated to turn these feelings into mobility of their own character.
- National Festival such as Independence Day and Republic Day are celebrated with a feeling of great patriotism, enthusiasm, and joy. Various activities are conducted on these days to develop a sense of responsibility towards our country, in the children.
- To inculcate the concept of unity and secularism, all the festivals such as Rakshabandhan, Eid, Diwali, Holi, Gurupurnima, Dussehra are celebrated in school with great tempo. This gives the students an opportunity to learn tolerance towards each other, irrespective of religion and caste.
Special Programs Like:
- Study tours.
- Spiritual tours.
- Emotional tours like a visit to orphanage home.